Valentine's Day is all about love. I don't know who started the nonsense that it's exclusive to romantic love, but they're wrong.
And today, I'm celebrating love with the best of them today with my Valentine's Day Love List - The Pink, Red, and Shiny Edition.
2. Max and Chloe Large Monogram Necklace. I need this in my life. Immediately.
3. Neon Pink Brian Atwood Pumps. Yes and yes.
4. Pink Peonies. My absolute favorite. Put them in a julep cup and I will love you forever.
5. Elva Fields Unabashedly Feminine Necklace. Yes, this is the second time I've talked about this. No, it probably will not be the last. I need it.
6. Valentino d'Orsay Red Patent Peep Toe. And as if that isn't enough, there's a bow. Do you know me? Well then you know that I think life is better with a bow. A Valentino bow is just icing on the cake.
7. MAC Retro Matte lipstick in Ruby Woo. Folks, I have found my statement red lip. My life has been forever changed.
8. MAC Amplified Creme lipstick in Girl About Town. Dramatic pink lip? Check.
9. Ghibli Front Bow Red Patent Leather Clutch. No other explanation necessary.