I'm still caffeine free, which means I'm still somewhat grumpy.
That pretty much sums up my week and brings us to today. Friday. Time for the Friday Five. (Do you love how I correlate numbers to certain days of the week? It's a gift.)
A little cranky? Yes. A little snarky? Always.
Normal things that annoy me. Enjoy.
- Obnoxiously Loud Food Noises. Yes, some foods crunch. That doesn't mean you need to be smacking like a cow chewing it's cud. (Same goes for slurping through a straw. Clearly the drinking receptacle you're trying to sip out of is empty. Either refill it or stop slurping.)
- Automated Customer Service Options. What ever happened to pressing "0" for customer service? It got the job done. Screaming "CUSTOMER SERVICE!" seventeen times is not my idea of a good time. If there's any background noise, you might as well forget it. Just abandon all hope of ever reaching the department you need.
- Overzealous Perfume Sprayers. I wear my own perfume. Perfume that I have picked out and enjoy. I do not desire to be hosed down with whatever stank you're offering up. One day I'm just going to grab the perfume and spray it on them and ask them how they like it. Rude.
- Your/You're, Their/They're/There, Who's/Whose. It's basic grammar. If you're over the age of 10 you should know it. If you don't, you can pretty much assume I want to donkey kick you in the shin.
- Taking Forever to Order at Chik-Fil-A. It's Chik-Fil-A. They have chicken and chicken. Do you want it between a bun or in nugget form? Those are your options. If it's an extremely tough day, you may have to decide if you want the two crucial pickles, but even that should be a two second decision at most. Order your chicken and move on. You're making the rest of us angry.
So tell me, lovelies. What are the everyday normal things that annoy you?